Here we are at Rednesday again sponsored by Sue over at It’s a Very Cherry World. When I last checked there were 44 great entries so take time and pay her a visit. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.
I almost missed it because my day yesterday was so grim I didn’t have the strength to get on my computer when I got home. All I could do once through the front door was crawl into bed. I had planned all along to use my grandchild with his red hair, so here he is, a bit late, in all of his RED HAIR glory.
I ALWAYS WANTED A RED HEADED CHILD.....
Here we go!
1. 1st Child - Blond haired daughter
2. 2nd Child - Brown haired son
3. 3rd Child - Brown haired son
4. 1st Grandchild - Blond haired grandson
5. 2nd Grandchild - Brown haired grandson
6. 3rd Grandchild - Blondish-brown haired grandson
7. 4th Grandchild - Brown haired grandson
8. 5th Grandchild - REDHEADED GRANDSON
9. 6th Grandchild - Brown haired granddaughter
WE FINALLY DID IT!
(I must give credit for the first picture to my photographer daughter. It is amazing what she can so with a camera! I took the others.)