Monday, November 1, 2010

M.E. Monday ~ 11-1-10

M.E. Monday is here again. Stop by Vickie’s Cherry Chick Jewelry and see more fun and whimsical items from Mary Engelbreit or with a M.E. theme. 



I have been using Mary Engelbreit notecards and Christmas cards for years. I had never known about these cards until  a few months ago. I love the tin, and I am enjoying using the precious cards...but then, any teacher would like these cards. These are 2 of the 4 designs included. I have used all of the other 2 styles.






4 comments:

  1. I, too, have used ME cards since they first came on the market, but I've never seen these "learning" cards. I'll look for these. Thanks for sharing! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are indeed delightful, Genie. They have such sweet faces. It reminds me of wonderful old advertisements.
    I will look into the note cards, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you know I've just got to know where you found those. I've never seen them before. I love your post. I also love your Rednesday post too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not seen this tin before either. What a great ME share this week. Hugs

    ReplyDelete