Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pink Saturday ~ 11-6-10


This week I am sharing some of the squares from my Counting My Blessings sampler with continues to be “under construction.” There are many of us participating in the project from all parts of the globe. If you would like to see more of this sampler and read about the meanings of each of the squares I have completed to date, please visit my other blog which I call “Flossing My Blessings.” Listed in my sidebar are listed some of the other girls participating in the stitch along.
For my post this week, I am sharing some of the squares from my "Counting My 100 Blessings Sampler” which continues to be “under construction.” There are many of us participating in the project from all parts of the globe. If you would like to see more of this sampler and read about the meanings of each of the squares I have completed to date, please visit my other blog which I call “Flossing My Blessings.” Listed in my sidebar on that blog are listed some of the other girls participating in the stitch along.

This post is linked to  Beverly’s Pink Saturday over at "How Sweet the Sound." Be sure to stop by and enjoy other pink posts from around the world.


This post is linked to  Beverly’s Pink Saturday over at "How Sweet the Sound." Be sure to stop by and enjoy other pink posts from around the world.

11 comments:

  1. This is such a neat project Genie. I've seen some of the other bloggers Counting My Blessings around blogland. I was so tempted to do this one, too, but just haven't had the chance to even start. Your's is so pretty and so well done. Thanks for sharing it on Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Genie beautiful and talented!! HPS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an inspiring project. Your stitches are beautiful! Happy Pink Saturday and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous sampler. I love the bunny. I think Lexington girls are the craftiest!
    Licks & Wags, Niki

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sampler is beautiful.......the squares look like a lot of time and love went into them.
    HPS,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Genie - this is gorgeous. Seems like you have put alot of time into this. Very pretty. Hope you are having a wonderful PINK SATURDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved watching everyone's progress on the last sampler, and I know I'll enjoy watching this one too! I like how each square has personal meaning to the stitcher. Yours is looking lovely so far, Genie!
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the comments about my blog and for following me. I love your stitches. One thing I can not get into that much no matter how much I love the finished effect is cross stitch. Yours are so beautiful. Hugs Sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Genie your stich work on your sampler is so charming! I love the little bunny and the entwined rings.

    Happy Pink Weekend!

    PS My word verification for this comment is "bless" :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy late pink! Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete