Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It’s Rednesday!

I almost forgot it was Rednesday, but somehow I managed to pull it off.  Since this is my first time, I had to scramble quickly to come up with some things to share.  It wasn’t hard because I LOVE red.  The skirt is old but still hanging together, the shoes are close to having SERIOUS holes in the soles, and the old Vera Bradley pocket book has worn areas down to the lining.....but they are my favorites. What would like be without red? I cannot even imagine it! Thank you, Sue, for coming up with such a precious idea.  And for any of you reading my blog, be sure to drop by Sue’s.  Hers is just darling and so much fun to read.

6 comments:

  1. I love your reds. And hey, isn't the distressed look in? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the oldies are the best!! Oh, I see you live in Lexington, VA...what a beautiful town. I love, love your part of VA, which by the way, I think is the prettiest state. We have lived there on two separate assignments for a total of 7 years.
    Fondly,
    Ann
    @
    The Tattered Tassel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genie...thank you so much for your sweet comments after I won Sue's giveaway.
    I'm loving this template for your blog! I will have to check out Aqia Poppy Designs now. It's so ME.
    Hugs back at ya...Cherry Chick

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, MY GOODNESS!!!! Thank you all for your sweet comments....you’ve made my weekend. I can’t wait ’till Wednesday!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete