Sunday, June 13, 2010

M.E. Monday - THE BEGINNING!

Queen Elizabeth may think she is the Queen Mother, but on this side of the pond she is sadly mistaken.....I am the Queen Mother!  Many years ago my best friend gave me this  Mary Engelbreit “potholder”, but as you can see it has never been used as one. She is the topic of my Blessing #5 which you can read at flossingmyblessings.blogspot.com. Instead it sits either on my pillow or on the back of my blue, heated recliner. It may not be the most unique ME thing I have, but it is definitely one of the most special because Weezie gave it to me.  In honor of her friendship and faithfulness to me through the years, I have decided to use my “Queen Mother” as my first contribution to Vicki’s ME Challenge.


“So many people come into our lives and then leave the way they came. But there are those precious few who touch our hearts so deeply we will never be the same."
~Mary Engelbreit

6 comments:

  1. Ahh Genie....that is so sweet. I can honestly say that I have never seen that ME product before. You did good! Thanks so much for sharing.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super! I just wish Mary would make an actual crown that we could wear around the house! Guess I'll have to make my own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes, it's good to be queen! How nice to meet you Genie!!

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan...Sorry about that....too many spelling errors I did not catch. I need to get my glasses changed if I am going to continue spending so much time on my computer.......
    Love your blog....and love those magazines....give Bentley a big hug from Jack...he is always looking for another doggie pal to hug...

    Thanks for stopping in for a visit to Buttons”....Genie

    June 14, 2010 11:07 AM

    ReplyDelete