Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It’s A Very Beary Rednesday



It is time once again to join in with Sue over at  It’s A Very Cherry World with her bright and cheery Rednesday. All of us who take part in this weekly posting have such a good time. Pay her a visit and check out all the cool red things that are out there floating about in cyberspace.

It is a very beary Rednesday here at the house tonight.  Mama Bear in her glasses and red and white checkered dress lives upstairs in little Eloise’s room waiting for her to come for a visit. Baby bear is sitting in my...yes, my baby red chair.  It is cracked and old, but it still is one of my treasures.  The little white dog with the red nose and ears is holding a photo of Eloise’s BIG cousin, Crenshaw, who is off to the University of Maryland in 2 weeks. Oh, my how time flies when you are having fun! As always, a happy Rednesday to all of you.

11 comments:

  1. Ahhh...another "Mama Bear". That is so sweet Ms. G and how darling is that little red chair of yours. THAT is an heirloom.
    Happy Rednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed seeing all the red you shared today. I like what is hanging in the background. Is that a quilt? Whatever, it is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bears and chair, and I agree, your quilt is really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quilt. I made a similar one years ago, but the red and green is so pretty together. Cute bears. Happy Reds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute picture with all the fun reds in it! And I love the little red chair. Very nice!
    Have a super night!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Genie!
    Love all your darling reds! I adore teddy bears too and yours are so cute. I love Mama Bears little sundress, sure hope Eloise comes to visit her soon. Hurray for Crenshaw! My youngest niece is off to UCLA in September - you weren't kidding, time sure is flying!

    Happy Rednesday,
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Genie~
    That sure is a cute little teddy vignette! I love the little red plaid jumper. Good luck to the college student heading to the University of Maryland!
    Fondly,
    Ann
    @
    The Tattered Tassel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, your reds are so sweet today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the Reds here - especially the chair & quilt!

    Happy Rednesday,

    LOLA:)

    btw My Rednesday is posted if you can join me… HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love how you are using your baby chair. I have a soft heart for teddy bears. What a lovely post. Hope school has gotten off to a smooth start.

    ReplyDelete