Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pink Saturday


I have been watching other bloggers and their posts for Pink Saturday over at Beverly’s How Sweet the Sound for quite some time now, and finally, I have decided to join in on the fun.  I love pink so there is a lot of it around the house. After some serious thought, I decided to use three of my little granddaughter’s “Goodwill" dresses...she has her own little closet here. Going shopping at the GW store is her favorite thing to do when she comes to visit Baga and GrandBud, and she always walks out with her little hands full.  She’s a hoot and a half prissing about that store picking out her little treasures. Being such a huge pink lover when it comes to clothes,  it is fitting that I would choose her little dresses for my first post.

4 comments:

  1. One thing is for sure, your granddaughter has very good taste. Those little pink dresses are very pretty. Having her with you makes Goodwill shopping more enjoyable. Thank you for your visit and kind comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Genie! Don't you just love Goodwill! My daughter needed a whole new wardrobe all in black for her new job, and found everything she needed including shoes at GW. I remember the pink days though, such fun! Your 25 matchboxes are just wonderful! What a log of work went into making each one. I can't wait to see all the ones you receive in return. I hope you have a lovely week ahead! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited that you are ready for another adventure. Our Christmas swap will be fun.
    Love those dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet little dresses! I think every little girl loves pink:)

    ReplyDelete