Saturday, September 18, 2010

Match Boxes Complete and in the Mail



Today I packaged up all of my 25 little match boxes and mailed them off to Linda for our Countdown to Christmas Match Box Swap.  Here are the last of the boxes and some pictures of the name cards that went into each baggy


Here are some of the my identification cards that had to go in each baggie.


This is what the baggie looked like after wrapping the box with tissue paper, tying a ribbon around it, adding some red and green squiggles, and putting in the ID card...


...and here they all are before I put them all into one 1-gallon ziplock bag, put that bag into a large bubble wrap lined brown mailer, addressed it to Linda, drove it to the post office in town, and sent it off. I was a bit sad to see them go, but I felt so good that I had finished them a month before the deadline.  This was one time I did NOT want to be late!

3 comments:

  1. How cute are these! I'm sure all the ladies will love them especially after they see all of your hard work!
    Hugs....Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now those are cute. You are creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I just adore these...thanks for sharing. Your so talented...it looks like they would be so relaxing to make also. I love doing crafts that just calm my heart and inspire me...

    ReplyDelete