Sunday, October 10, 2010

M.E. Monday

Today is M.E. Monday and I am linking up with Vicki over at Cherry Chick. Please come along and join us in celebrating M.E. by posting something. While there, be sure to check out all the other posts.

I love to read mysteries, and I especially enjoy ones that are set in England and the British Isles.   A few weeks ago I was in the public library and on the large print, new book’s shelf, I found a great little old lady series...the Aunt Dimity Mysteries byNancy Atherton. I immediately fell in with them and am now on my third book. All avid readers have certain old bookmarks they love to use. Well, this is mine...an old M.E. one that says:

"The Love of Learning, the Sequestered Nooks,and All the Sweet Serenity of Books”~ ~Longfellow


3 comments:

  1. I love Aunt Dimity, too. I have read every one of them and can hardly wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is new to me as is this reading! But I am always loving finding something wonderful to read and share with others. I am glad I came over and hope you will join me soon. Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bookmark too. Do you think we'll ever run out of ME things to share?

    ReplyDelete