Monday, August 1, 2016

8-1-16 ~ Summer Fun

Oh, how I would love to be floating in the water at the beach with this poison ivy. It would feel SOSOSO good. I am smiling thinking about it. Thank goodness it's better. I can actually go out in public ,and I am no longer itching. Am even sleeping at night. I still have a red color to much of my skin, but no rash. I can live with that as long as it is not itching. People.....if you are as ignorant as I am about this stuff...please go to the internet and print out pictures of Poison Ivy and Poison Oak especially if you love being out in the woods or digging in the garden. I am in an intensive self imposed course of teaching myself how to identify it during all 4 seasons because the colors do change. I do NOT ever plan to get this grim, miserable stuff ever, ever, ever, again.I sound like Terry Bradshaw on TV and that infomercial telling us all to get a shingles shot if we have ever had chicken pox. I do that!

Visit Try It on Tuesdays to see more pictures that make you SMILE.

9 comments:

  1. What a super lovely page! I adore every detail !Thank you for joining Try It On Tuesday Genie!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! That sounds bad and I am sure that anyone would enjoy being at this beach! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet and lovely art! I love the little birdies. I'm glad you're less itchy. It definitely makes sense to keep an eye out for that plant. Thanks so much for your sweet words on my art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genie. I am smiling. its a fantastic page and your beach looks so inviting.
    Thank you for joining the fun at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad the poison ivy is getting better, horrible thing to get and good that you are educating yourself about it. if you come in contact with it again, it can be worse then the first time, so good to be more aware of it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I love your art work. Very pretty. I would like to be at the beach too. I hope you are feeling better. Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so good to hear that your poison ivy encounter is getting better. I am right there with you and your wish to be at the beach - I love the ocean. Lovely drawing - so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really terrific.
    The ladies on their deckchairs with their drinks look so relaxed and happy, there are two charming yachts bouncing happily on the blue sea and the children building the sandcastle are delightful. Everything here is just as it should be on a day out at the seaside.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific artwork so cute and whimsical.

    ReplyDelete