Sunday, May 16, 2010

Variation #2 of Anna Maria Horner “I Want One of Everything Bag"


Two weeks from today is going to be one of the most exciting and happiest days in my life.  I will be attending the graduation of my first grandchild’s graduation form St. Andrew’s School, in Middletown, DE.  I already had a Flax suit but wanted a new bag to wear with it.  I loved the blue plaid variation of the Anna Maria Horner “I Want One of Everything Bag” I made a week or so ago so much it was a no-brainer...make another one but using blacks this time.  The lining is a tiny black polka dot on a dark gray April Cornell fabric and the exterior is a black and white batik apple print.  For the strap carrier I used some plain Moda black.  Since the suit had beige on the collar and sleeves I decided to add some antique tanish-beige pearl buttons I’ve had squired away for years. It took no time at all to complete and love the way it turned out. I can’t wait to hang it over my shoulder and head off to the “big event.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment