Sunday, August 15, 2010

Saturday’s Most Special Little Sweethearts


After spending three days with my dearest friend in NC, I returned home to experience a bit of sadness resulting from having to leave her behind.  We had such fun reminiscing about our combined 7 children and in particular our 2 grown daughters caught in the middle of all those boys. Tonight while thinking about her and our wonderful visit, I decided to go online and see if I could find some photos or artwork of young girls.  I finally found a really special site that allows you to use their art free of charge: Free Your Soul - The Free Art Projects. Should you want to use any of these beautiful drawings or others from their site,  just click on the link above in red letters. All of these little sweethearts definitely put a smile on my face. I would like to have a set of postage stamps made from them.

“Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.”
~Henry Ward Beecher

1 comment:

  1. these are quite lovely - and free to use! How generous!
    I understand - and am thankful you have such a friend and had those moments with her - what a treasure.
    I hope you have a fantastic day,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete