Friday, February 18, 2011

More and More Pink!

Last weekend while celebrating my birthday out at Douthat State Park, the “girls” stayed busy making valentines, place cards for the table, and little napkin holders. The place cards were made from little foam cards, the valentines were all hand drawn and hand painted, and the little napkin holders were made from the little toilet paper rings from the paper dispensers at my middle school. We painted them and then coated them with Modge Podge for strength.

Left to Right:
1~ Baga’s (me) plate and napkin holder
2~The valentine’s table cloth and table setting
3~ The napkin holders
4~All of our name place cards
5~ Eloise’s handmade valentines
6~Eloise’s crayons in their pink case a and her pink and green necklace
7~Eloise’s sneakers with pink tops
8~ Eloise’s pink Mary Engelbreit socks
9~Eloise special jambes with the feet in them pink trim on the neck and a pink pig on the side and her pink back pack


Please be sure to stop by Beverly’s How Sweet the Sound to see all the many lovely pink posting for this Saturday.


12 comments:

  1. Hi Genie!Thanks for stopping by my blog I see you love quilting and crafting too! Since we have so much in common I clicked follow hope you come by and see me again!!
    Oh and I like the photo's love the picture of the cap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so lovely! Miss making crafts like that with my children when they were younger!
    Happy Pink Saturday
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun time you all had. Happy Belated Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Mary Engelbreit! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creative treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute blog you have! I love Mary Engelbreit! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice message.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great post filled with so many pretty pinks. I appreciate your visit and comment very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful mosaic, and many beautiful pink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Belated Happy Birthday!
    Looks like you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete