Sunday, January 19, 2014

Combining My Blogs


In the days to come, I am going to be combining this quilting/needlework/crafting blog with my other blog ~ http://climbingthedigitalmountain.blogspot.com ~ because it’s just getting way too complicated for me to try to keep up with two different blogs. Guess I’m just getting old!  I will very slowly and gradually move over my most recent posts because the blogger directions for exporting and importing appear to be a bit tricky and confusing to me and I do not want to lost anything in the process. Today’s post for the weekend  about my progress on the Vintage Quilt Blocks Block-Along has been posted to the other site and here is the link:

http://climbingthedigitalmountain.blogspot.com/2014/01/quilting-and-frigid-weather.html

I hope I will get to see you all there.

Happy Quilting.....Genie

4 comments:

  1. I am now following you, loved your vintage quilt blocks! I just received my book and realized I have never paper pieced a block like this before. Would you be willing to help me out if I get stuck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now a follower. You have very pretty blocks, lots of inspiration and oh so much eye candy to look at. I am sure I will enjoy see what you are sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgive me for coming to the party at the last minute, But 600 blog reading was a little tasking. I wanted to read and get to know the girls so I did read everyone's bio. Your my 509 blog and 24 hours left to go. If you like come visit My site http://overboardcreations.blogspot.com/and contact info is http://ovr_brd@yahoo.com I believe inspiration comes from all facets of life even knowing the great people out there with wisdom and knowledge the do's and don'ts and even the wonders of life from a personal point of view. I liked you following you on goggle connect and Bloglovin you. hope to see you in the cyber neighborhood I am new to blogging so I don't have a lot posted because I got side tract with GYB party. Kind of felt it was important to have some one read my silly chatter. I can't remember a time I didn't dabble in something creative. I tried a little of everything. But, my new love these days is Card making I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So what will you do with your darling blog template? This is still my favorite <3

    ´*•.¸(´*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
    ♥•.*.*.*.Cherry*.*.*.•♥
    ♥•.*.*.*.Chick.*.*.*.•♥
    ¸.•*´(¸.•*´♥´*•.¸)´*•.¸

    ReplyDelete