Monday, July 5, 2010

Good Morning, ME Monday

When I am down and out feeling like I can’t put one foot in front of the other due to the aches and pains of older age or the hand life has dealt me for a given day, this little book of Mary’s always brightens my spirits. It keeps me marching forward with a smile on my face and more “umph” in my steps..  How she does what she does I do not know, but her drawings and inspirational quotes continue to alter my drooping moods for the better.
Here’s hoping all of you are have a happy ME Monday!

“If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do it keep on walking.”
~Buddhist Proverb

4 comments:

  1. Mary's uplifting quotes are so appealing!!

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you! She creatively transformed us with her images combined with quotes!
    God Bless<
    Kathy
    I am launching a blog party tomorrow and a giveaway! Hope you stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Afternoon Ms. Genie...Thanks for sharing with us on ME Monday. Oh so cute...as always.
    ;-) Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh - you have brought back memories for me. When I was applying for teaching jobs I didn't get what I thought was my dream position and I was devastated. My wonderful friend sent me this book to encourage me to keep looking and now I'm at a school where the entire staff is so awesome.

    Thanks for this little trip down memory lane.

    Hugs!
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete