Sunday, January 2, 2011

Another Gift Has Arrived!

Back in December, Vicki, over at Cherry Chick Jewelry, was kind enough to give me a $10.00 gift card to Artbeads.com. What a GREAT site that I had no clue even existed. I had wanted some of the jump rings she uses in her jewelry making and some little silver ball thingies so those are what I ordered - all for $10.00 - and just look at the precious way the company packages and sends out their things. It is a lovely touch. If you are a dabbler in little making little necklaces and other small or large things, this is the perfect site for you to visit. The prices are reasonable, the delivery is prompt, and when your order arrives it looks like you have just received a birthday present. Now, I am waiting for all the other stuff I bought...boy, have they made a custom out of this old gal! Thank you so much, Vicki, for thinking of me. I love my goodies...but then,  you knew I would!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I love getting treats! Especially things I get to pick out. :0)

    ReplyDelete